We’ve Got What You Need
Looking for something? You’ll find it here in our past issues.
With a total of 15,000 magazines printed monthly, we are able to impact more readers than our local competitors in both their homes and where they shop and dine. Each month we reach busy, modern families with direct-to-home delivery to more than 12,000 highly targeted households. Plus you can find us in high-traffic rack locations, businesses and waiting rooms throughout the county.
Want to pick up a copy while you’re out and about around town? More than 2,000 copies can also be found in waiting rooms and businesses throughout Marion County, including these convenient rack locations:
- Circle Square Cultural Center @ On Top Of The World
- Sid’s Cafe // 8415 SW 80th Ave
- Ocala International Airport // 1770 SW 60th Ave
- Ocala Breeders Sales // 1701 SW 60th Ave
- Marion County Public Library Headquarters // 2720 E Silver Springs Blvd.
- Freedom Public Library // 5870 SW 95th St
- Ocala/Marion Chamber & Economic Partnership // 310 SE 3rd St
- Wolfy’s Restaurant // 2159 E Silver Springs Blvd.
- Blue Highway // 2130 E Silver Springs Blvd.
- Peacock Cottage // 3243 E Silver Springs Blvd.
- El Toreo // 3790 E Silver Springs Blvd.
- Scrambles Cafe // 3233 SE Maricamp Rd.
- Latinos Y Mas // 2030 S Pine Ave.
- Earth Fare // 2405 SW 27th Ave.
- Bagelicious // 2459 SW 27th Ave.
Our easy-to-read digital flip-through magazine is always free and available on our website. Sign up for our monthly newsletter below to make sure you’re one of the first to see the new issue each and every month. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram – here you’ll find even more events and fun outings happening around the 352.